Hostel is another home for the students. The university provides individual room with attached bathroom to the students with separate areas of residence for Males and Females. Five new well-furnished and aesthetically designed hostels have been constructed with a view to provide best possible facilities to the students.
The campus consists of several well-built hostel blocks, both for girls and boys with capacity of 3000 students. Each hostel consists of a separate mess, administrative office, warden quarter. In addition to well furnished rooms, the hostel is complete with facilities like free hi speed Wi-Fi connection, gymnasium, medical centre and other amenities for shopping, sports, recreation and entertainment.
- Ragging is a serious offence. Hostilities found indulging in ragging will have to face serious consequences as per the norms of the Institution and the UGC. The matter will be reported immediately to the nearest police station.
- Local Guardian authorized by the parent is mandatory. The local guardian should be at least 35 years of age. The local guardian should continuously monitor the hostellerand respond to the hostel authorities as and when required.
- Parents/Local Guardians and Guests are allowed to meet the hosteller only during the visiting hours. They have to meet the hosteller only in the reception/visitors’ area. The warden’s decision is final and binding with respect to visiting.
- Dress code: Hostellers have to be appropriately dressed while in the hostel premise. Hostellerneed to be dressed decently, even though he/she has the liberty of wearing clothes of his/her convenience in one’s own room. Hosteller need to be discreet to not get into issues with the hostel authorities related to the dress code.
- Mobile phones are to be used without causing disturbance to others. The mobile phone must be on silent mode, especially in common areas.